- What Are Carburetor Jets
- Troubleshooting Your Fuel Pump
- What Causes Carburetor Flooding
- How To Replace GDI Fuel Injectors
- Spark Control Valve
- What is GDI Fuel Injection
- Carburetor Hesitation Upon Acceleration
- Fuel Injector Upgrade - Are They Worth It?
- How to Replace Fuel Injectors
- Holley 4000 Flooding or Running Rich
Does your car feel sluggish? Does the engine die after a few miles of driving, or even worse, it simply does not start?
Those symptoms may mean a bad fuel pump, but how you can be completely sure?
That is exactly the goal of this article, assisting you troubleshooting your fuel pump and thus prevent unnecessary repairs due to wrong diagnostics.
These instructions are a general outline of what needs to be done to replace GDI injectors. As you can see this is not for the faint of heart. Proper tools are critical, which most hobbyists will not have. This article will at minimum give you an idea of “can I do this myself”.