- What Causes Carburetor Flooding
- Spark Control Valve
- What is GDI Fuel Injection
- Carburetor Hesitation Upon Acceleration
- Fuel Injector Upgrade - Are They Worth It?
- How to Replace Fuel Injectors
- Holley 4000 Flooding or Running Rich
- Fuel Injector - Everything You Need to Know
- Fuel Injector Cleaners
- Bad Fuel Injector Symptoms
Not too long ago, gasoline direct injection (GDI) was reserved for a few luxury and sports cars. However, over time this technology has become more affordable. Matter of fact, according to the US Department of Energy (DOE), Gasoline Direct Injection was the most widely adopted emerging technology in the car industry during 2018. Nowadays, that trend shows no signs of slowing down.
Why is that? What makes GDI so special?