- What Are Carburetor Jets
- Troubleshooting Your Fuel Pump
- What Causes Carburetor Flooding
- How To Replace GDI Fuel Injectors
- Spark Control Valve
- What is GDI Fuel Injection
- Carburetor Hesitation Upon Acceleration
- Fuel Injector Upgrade - Are They Worth It?
- How to Replace Fuel Injectors
- Holley 4000 Flooding or Running Rich
Although not many are actually familiar with what the classic car industry is all about, a lot of people present a taste for vintage, well maintained vehicles. At the moment, the classic and collector car industry is practically insane; cars are sold for millions of dollars and disputes are done over the smallest of details.
There have been many classic car findings over the years; many times hidden in barns or abandoned in a forgotten warehouse, American classic cars have been discovered and rebuilt to their original state, then sold for great money. However though, such findings are getting rare.
Cuba, apart from being the host of the rocket crisis during the cold war, also features an amazing heaven for American classic cars. There is something special about these vehicles that made them live more than half a century and you will be amazed to figure it out.