- Troubleshooting Your Fuel Pump
- What Causes Carburetor Flooding
- How To Replace GDI Fuel Injectors
- Spark Control Valve
- What is GDI Fuel Injection
- Carburetor Hesitation Upon Acceleration
- Fuel Injector Upgrade - Are They Worth It?
- How to Replace Fuel Injectors
- Holley 4000 Flooding or Running Rich
- Fuel Injector - Everything You Need to Know
Posted by Mike on 1/14/2020 to Rochester B
There are several things that can cause flooding. I will address each.
The 1st thing most people want to do when their carb is flooding is change the float setting. Unless the float is hugely off, that isn't the problem. At least as far as the setting goes. Set your float to specifications and leave it there. Fudging the float setting is covering up the real problem.
Can't find what you need? Contact Us