Watch a video about how we ship:
- We provide several options for shipping your purchase, and all are selectable by the customer.
- Tracking will be emailed to you once the order has shipped. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to show up.
- Get a shipping estimate by placing your item in the shopping cart and entering your zip code.
- When checking out select your preferred shipping method.
- We ship 5 days a week, with few exceptions.
- Most orders made by 12 PM pacific will ship the same day.
- Shipping days are business days, weekends and holidays are not counted.
- Shipping originates in Washington state.
- Alaska & Hawaii cannot be shipped by 1st class mail. It takes too long. Priority mail is the least shipping option offered.
- Puerto Rico can be shipped by FedEx only and if FedEx cannot find the address when printing the mailing label, the order will be canceled.
- USPS shipping has no guaranteed times, but in general 1st class
mail 3-5 working days, priority - 2-3 days.
FedEx is the most reliable shipping method, while USPS is the least expensive. We are very sensitive to shipping costs, which is why we offer USPS shipping, but if your item is time sensitive, then do not select USPS as your shipping method. USPS is on time 93% of the time. USPS does a great job for the price, but does not guarantee on time delivery.
FedEx overnight and 2 Day is delivered the next day or 2nd day after the date shipped. Orders after 2pm pacific time will not be shipped until the next day. Saturday delivery is not available. The overnight and 2 days are working days, weekends and holidays are not counted.
Alaska & Hawaii qualify for the same shipping rates as the other states, but 1st class USPS can take 1 to 2 weeks. Priority mail is usually the better choice when shipping to these states.
Here is why we don't send parts in an envelope, which is often requested.
With just a few exceptions, we will ship to any country and at the same time we strive to provide the most inexpensive shipping options available to us.
To calculate your shipping cost, place the item in your cart, then start the check out. The shipping calculator will need your address entered in the shopping cart in order to find the cost. Cost is based on weight and type of shipping that you select.
Type of shipping
We use both FedEx and USPS for our international shipping options. FedEx is the more reliable method, but also the most expensive. With FedEx we guarantee delivery. USPS, we do not guarantee delivery. Choose USPS at your own risk.
Once we ship your order, an email will be sent to you indicating the tracking number. Please keep this on-hand so that any time you have a question about where your package you can click on the tracking number to get a detailed look at where your package is at any given time.
As mentioned FedEx has the most reliable tracking from our warehouse to your location.
USPS on the other hand will usually only show you tracking at the last place scanned before leaving the US. That is generally Los Angeles. Many countries postal systems are deficient when it comes to tracking so you may not get any more tracking information until your package is delivered. We cannot guarantee delivery when shipped by USPS.
Please note that the US post office does not consider an international package lost until the package is 60 days late.
USPS type of packages can also be held up on your countries customs for 30 days or more.
Belgium - Postal is unreliable, so only FedEx is available.
Brazil - Postal is unreliable, so only FedEx is available.
Canada 1st Class International Mail - is taking 12-30 days.
Finland - Priority Mail - taking 12 days average.
When items are return by USPS as insufficient address, no such number, etc. we refund for the part less shipping and return it to stock. The order is canceled. We do NOT re-ship the item. Assuming you still need the part, you will need to process a new order. If USPS has problems delivering to your address, then please consider Fed Ex as an alternative way to ship.